- Do the diagnostics report simple wire harness shorts and opens checks?
- Do the diagnostics report ECU pin function checks and possible intermediate stuck at voltage checks?
- Do the diagnostics perform initial checks at power-on, or real-time and run-time checks of the internal ECU health and function?
- Are the diagnostics the complex rationality and long-term diagnostics of system (not just ECU)... View More
- Incorrect air/fuel ratio, generally caused by a lean mixture
- Weak/missing spark due to wear of ignition system components
- Mechanical damage to the engine such as leaking gaskets, piston rings, etc, causing a loss in compression
- Loss of power
- Increased fuel consumption
- Increased hydrocarbon emissions from the unburnt fuel
- Catalytic converter damage
Misfire... View More
CANopen is a CAN-based communication protocol. It comprises higher-layer protocols and profile specifications to exchange data between multiple devices on a network. Today it is used in various applications, such as medical equipment, off-road vehicles, maritime electronics, railway applications, and building automation.
OpenECU provides a reference design containing six blocks to implement a CANopen communication network. These blocks are used to configure the CAN bus, monitor CAN bus status, transmit, and receive CAN messages. The CANopen reference design is... View More