Pi Innovo is now the Dana Plymouth Technology Center!
Are you seeking an internship in Automotive Embedded Software Engineering that will give you the opportunity to further develop your skills in the design, test, and release of software for vehicle controls applications? Working with us, you will be a part of our Software Engineering team, a team responsible for the full development lifecycle from first customer interaction through system specification, design, system testing, and final customer delivery.
In this role, you will be engaged in:
- Performing activities in many stages of the software product lifecycle including:
- Designing and analyzing software architecture and hardware-software interfaces
- Evaluating third-party software components and tools, experimenting with evaluation boards, and prototyping solutions
- Creating software verification plans
- Implementing, testing, and debugging software
- Working with the team on projects related to the improvement and enhancement of our OpenECU family of products including duties related to:
- Diagnostics capabilities
- Communications interfaces (including CAN, LIN, and Ethernet)
- Operating system design
- Low-level device drivers
- Microcontroller eTPU functions
- User interfaces, including C-APIs, Simulink blocks, code generation scripts, and integration with 3rd-party tools