Pi Innovo is now the Dana Plymouth Technology Center!
Our engineers are engaged in the development of prototype and product custom electronics (ECUs) and embedded control systems for markets (such as automotive) where reliability and functional safety are highly valued. Our Program Managers are responsible for managing the cost, quality, and timing objectives for teams responsible for the design, development, and production launch of these systems.
In this role, you will:
- Have full accountability for delivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Manage the company’s risk and commercial exposure, while ensuring all assigned projects are competed on-time, and meet/exceed quality and cost requirements
- Provide support for proposal development through delivery to the customer
- Work directly with our customers and our engineers to understand the scope of projects or programs and ensure all objectives are known and achievable
- Monitor project resources, tools, materials, activities, expenses, and schedules
- Resolve discrepancies
- Liaise with various departments internally, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of projects/programs
- Prepare project reviews and report findings to stakeholders on achievements, progress, risk and change management
- Interface with clients to provide regular status updates on program goals/objectives
- Plan/execute customer-specific product development programs in accordance with agreed timing, cost, and quality targets to achieve successful production launches
- Manage day-to-day operational issues and coordinate cross-functional program teams
- Ensure programs are executed in accordance with internal and customer APQP and quality/process requirements
- Support the company’s marketing efforts by keeping internal team and customers briefed on full range of product/service offerings