Please note that existing customers will need to contact support for an updated license. If you do not have an existing support contract please contact Pi Innovo for a quote.
We are pleased to announce a new release of the OpenECU Developer Software. This release is a direct replacement for existing versions of all standard OpenECU targets. (NOTE: the M560/M580 targets have their own ISO 26262 compliant version which is updated separately)
We encourage you to upgrade to this version as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and fixes therein. Release 2.9.0 includes many new features, fixes and improvements, some of which are briefly described below.
Tool Compatibility Updates
- Matlab 2019a through 2020a
- ETAS XETK support on M670
- Import dSPACE TargetLink Model into an OpenECU Model
Fixes, Improvements, and New Features
- Added capability to configure multiple CAN busses as J1939 nodes
- Added M220-0AU ECU variant with input capabilities suitable for use with S090 BLDC motor controller (for use on either M220-0AU or M220-XAU hardware)
- Fixed quadrature decode issues on M110 and M670
- Fixed several issues which could cause missing injections on M670 engine control applications
- Fixed issues related to building referenced models with GCC
- Fixed several issues in data dictionaries and A2L file generation
Get answers fast: our most frequent support inquiries are now covered by the OpenECU support FAQ at http://support.openecu.com