The Simulink strategies use floating point arithmetic and native Simulink blocks in the core of the application. No proprietary OpenECU blocks are used in the core of the application, thus the strategy can be more easily ported to a 3rd party ECU.
The gasoline strategy consumes the following resources:
- 15,522 lines of code
- 13,608 effective lines of code (without comments)
- 283,500 bytes of strategy memory used
- 42,716 bytes of calibration memory
- 22,910 bytes of workspace / displayable memory used
- 5,120 bytes of stack
- 1,380 calibration items (scalar, vector, and map)
We are interested in hearing from you.
Tell us what challenges you are facing