M360 OpenECU is designed to support high current applications with a favorable functional safety ISO 26262 architecture. M360 is designed with two H-bridges capable of 50 A of transient current. These H-bridges can be used to control brushed-DC Motor automotive applications.
M360 has a dual-microcontroller architecture with asymmetric hardware and software redundancy.
The high performance MPC5746B microprocessor supported by the powerful 32-bit SPC560P34 secondary microprocessor provides for sophisticated, high-bandwidth rationality checking and system safety monitoring of full-authority vehicle control applications.
- Powerful dual micro-processor architecture with intermicro serial comms for program flow monitoring and 1x shared external CAN channel from both micros
- 2x H-bridges for high current outputs (10A continuous, 50A transient for 100ms)
- Comprehensive fault diagnosis supporting functional safety as well as OBD requirements
- High level diagnostics fault reporting resident in platform software
- Platform SW supports light-duty J1979/KWP2000/UDS 14229 and Heavy-duty J1939 service tool interfaces
- Designed for high current brushed-DC motor control applications
- Adopted in functional safety and high transient current applications such as Electronic Park Brake
- Supports common calibration tools such as ATI Vision, ETAS INCA, and Vector CANape via CCP
- Proven hardware for prototyping, pre-production and volume production
|Input Pins||3 Analog inputs|
|Output Pins||4 (2x H-Bridges)|
|H-Bridge Output||Continuous: 2x (10A), Transient: 2x (50A) for 100 ms|
|Current Monitors||2x current monitors per H-bridge for circuit, rationality and unintended actuation diagnostics - read by both micros|
|Voltage Monitors||2x voltage monitors (one on each arm) per H-Bridge for circuit and rationality diagnostics - read by both micros|
|External Communication||1x CAN (both micros have independent interface to the CAN bus)|
|Internal Communication||1x UART serial interface between the micros|
|Dimensions||207mm x 104mm x 45mm (W x D x H)|
|EMC||Designed for DIN/ISO 11452, ISO 7637-2 and CISPR 25|
|Connectors||1x23 TE (AMPSEAL)|
|Environmental Protection||IP69K & IPx8 Sealed/Gore vent|
We are interested in hearing from you.
Tell us what challenges you are facing